Provide abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
- Minimum of 3 Years in Abatement and/or Interior Demolition
- Certified by the State of Massachusetts as an Asbestos Supervisor
- Safely and Effectively Work with Various Hand Tools, Powered Tools, Lifting Devices and Material Movers
- Monitor Field Personnel Compliance with Safety Program Requirements
- Able to Work from Heights, Confined Spaces, Hot Environments and Under Adverse Conditions
- OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR and the Ability to Follow Safety Precautions