Lead the successful management of the Boston Office for a construction company that specializes in interior and structural demolition, as well as asbestos, mold, lead and PCB abatement. Will staff the branch as appropriate and integrate processes and practices that drive business development. Ensures that projects are executed with excellence, integrity and the highest safety standards. Promotes and nurtures strong client relationships within the industry.
- Establish and maintain an organization that supports business growth in the construction abatement and demolition space
- Develop a strong long-term relationship with a relevant client base through the highest levels of responsiveness, honesty and integrity
- Consistently achieves results based on key KPI’s
- Develop and deliver results against the branch’s budget
- Coordinate efforts and resources with other branch offices and business units
- Ensure all projects are completed safely, on-time, within budget and at or above the expectations of the client.
- 10+ years of experience in the remediation and demolition industry
- Experience managing a branch office
- Demonstrated results in business development and client care
- Demonstrated experience in project management including budget, schedule and deliverable performance
- Demonstrated experience writing successful proposals, work plans and estimates
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company’s driving (MVR) policy
For additional information: