A nationwide full-service Demolition and Engineering Consulting firm is seeking an individual to head one of their offices in the Carolinas. The Branch Manager will be responsible for staffing, driving business development opportunities and exceeding client expectations.
- 10+ Years of Management in the Abatement or Demolition Industry
- Establish and Maintain an Organization that Supports Business Growth
- Maintain a Safe Work Environment for all Employees & General Public
- Demonstrated Experience in Project Management, Estimating, Budgeting, Scheduling, and Deliverable Performance
- Coordinate Efforts and Resources with Other Branch Offices
- Ensure all Projects are Completed Safely, On-Time, within Budget and at or Above the Expectations of the Client
- Promotes and Nurtures Strong Client Relationships within the Industry