A Demolition/Excavation/Shoring contractor established in 2008 with a commitment to innovation, quality and excellence has quickly become a leading South Bay Contractor with plans to aggressively expand their operations. Their company has been rapidly growing, which is why they are continuously looking for highly motived individuals to join their team.
- 5 Years of Experience in a Dispatch Role
- Communicate with the Operations Manager to Administer Dispatch to all Divisions
- Received Jobsite Requests from Foremen for Third Party Vendors
- Collect, Organize, and File all Jobsite Reports with Accompanying Tickets, Receipts, Documentation
- Organize and Maintain Electronic System with all Project Details
- Review and Correct QuickBooks Time Sheets for all Field Employees
For additional information: