The Estimator/Project Managers primary duty is to bid and secure Earthwork & Demolition construction projects. Once projects are awarded, the candidate will manage the contract work from start to finish including scheduling, cost containment, monitoring progress, compliance and client contact.
- 5+ Years of Experience in the Demolition or Earthwork Space
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Construction Bidding and Project Management Software
- Ability to Effectively Present Information to Senior Management, Public Groups and/or Regulatory Agencies
- Work with Operations Staff to Coordinate Appropriate Construction Methods and Staffing Needs
- Manage Costs by tracking Labor, Equipment, & Materials
- Ensure All Aspects of the Project are Met Safely, On/Under Budget and in the Appropriate Time Frame Allowed
For additional information: