Our client provides a diverse range of technical services in the environmental and infrastructure markets to the federal government and private industries.
They started strong in the 90s, providing environmental services to private and municipal sectors in the Southeast, they would soon receive their first DoD environmental contract and have since performed various types of work on more than 2,000 projects at Federal facilities in all 50 states. Their expertise and projects have expanded from environmental and engineering services to include vertical and horizontal construction, abatement, demolition, fuel infrastructure, and their geographic presence has grown to 10 offices nationwide.
- Lead the Development and Implementation of Safety Programs & Training
- Supervision of Safety Department Personnel
- Experience with Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Equipment and OSHA/NIOSH Sampling Methodologies
- Certifications Required (CIH, CSP, and/or CHMM)
- Extensive Knowledge of Laws, Rules and Regulations Related to OSHA, USACE EM 385-1-1 and ER 385-1-92, EPA and DOT HazMat Regulations
- MS Degree Preferred with Focus in Environmental Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene
- 30% to 40% Travel
- 10+ Years Aggregate Industry Experience
- 5+ Years Senior Management Experience
- Acquisition Evaluation
For additional information: