Seeking experienced and safety-oriented Equipment Operators who are proficient with operating backhoes and excavators. Work is federal based so clearances will be needed.
- 3 Years of Experience Operating 100,00+ Pound Excavator/Backhoe
- Properly Follow company and OSHA Safety
- Perform Routine Inspection and Preventative Maintenance on Assigned Equipment
- Ability to Read and Comprehend Grade Stakes and/or Site Plans
- Bring Problems to the Attention of the foreman or Superintendent
- OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR, and the Ability to Follow Applicable Safety Precautions
- Willing to Travel