A General Engineering firm that specializes with Demolition/Earthwork/Shoring has quickly become a leading South Bay contractor with plans to aggressively expand their operations. In doing so they need an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the direct management, safety and oversight of the entire field staff and dispatch.
- Liaison Between Field and President – Serve as the First Point of Contact for Superintendent & Dispatch Needs
- Build & Establish Relationships with Clientele, Vendors and Sub Contractors
- Conduct Field Visits Daily and Inspect Jobs for Productivity and Safety
- Oversee Schedules, Mobilizations and Trucking
- Assist with Change Order Reviews
- Schedule and Conduct Monthly Safety Trainings
- 10 to 15 Years of Management in Demolition or Earthwork