Turnkey demolition contractor in NYC seeks Senior Project Manager to help continue the growth of their organization. Backed by years of experience in the industry, our client has a reputation for consistently providing clients with quality, cost-effective demolition and dismantling services throughout the five boroughs.
- 10 to 15 Years of Management Experience in the Abatement and/or Demolition Industries
- Total Executive Responsibility for Overall Leadership of the Organization
- Reporting Directly to the Principals & Board of Directors of the Corporation
- In Charge of Health & Safety, Profit & Loss, Contract Negotiation Financial Analysis, Service Line Expansion & Human Resources
- Business Development & Sales Minded – Provide Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
- Estimating, Project Management & Proposal Writing
For additional information: