Responsible for providing comprehensive direction for multiple large-scale demolition projects to include planning, scheduling and hands-on management. Responsible for Profit & Loss of assigned projects. Responsible for ensuring that the supply of materials from each demolition project meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with Client, Estimator, Directors, General Manager and Government Entities.
- Monitor and control demolition and material resources through administrative direction of on-site supervisors to ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious time and material issues and proactively implement corrective actions.
- Participate in creating and meeting cost, quality and report metrics and delivery performance.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or other related curriculum. Relevant experience can be substituted for degree.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience as a Project Manager within the commercial/private/public site demolition and material resources industry.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience fully managing site construction projects to include all aspects such as: scheduling, budget management, change orders/billing and exceptional problem resolution.
- Excellent business, analytical leadership and communication skills.
- Exceptional scheduling (CPM), document control (P6) and cost estimating experience
- Demonstrate ability to clearly articulate and communicate both written and verbally.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be will to be on call as needed.
For additional information: