The Project Manager is responsible for all demolition activities within their assigned projects, including the acceptance of work performed in each phase of the demolition process. This position requires a great amount of self-initiative, customer relations, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while at the same time producing multiple projects on-time and on-budget. The Project Manager must be able to lead a successful team while championing the company’s core values and maintaining the best-in-class reputation.
- Five to Ten Years of Experience in Project Management within the Demolition Industry
- Oversee and Manage Project Life-Cycle from Pre-Construction through Closeout
- High Standards for Accuracy, Organization, and Time Management
- Perform Manpower and Budget Control to Complete Project Tasks within the Agreed Budget and Schedule
- Build and Maintain Relationships with Clients, Owners, and Vendors
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Scheduling & Estimating Software
For additional information: