Aggregate and heavy/highway contractor is seeking a Civil & Environmental Engineer.
- Responsible for assuring that plants are in compliance with local state and federal environmental laws and regulations, the preparation and submission of analytic testing reports, facility inspections and audits to ensure compliance.
- Position recommends and assists with the design, establishment, operation and management of air and water quality monitoring systems and other environmental protection systems.
- Work with a team in the design and development of new operations to obtain required permits and comply with zooming and special use permits.
- Work with Plant Managers to engineer safety features to reduce accidents.
- Work with Plant Managers to improve process energy efficiency and enhance the use of recycled materials.
- 5+ Years Aggregate and/or Asphalt Experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer in NY, PA or TX – Preferred
For additional information:
Stephen S. Stauffer