Aggregate company is seeking an Equipment Manager to manage daily operations for the equipment procurement, inventory management and maintenance function. Tracks the records, licenses, inspections warrantees and service agreements for the organization’s equipment and tools.
- Conduct and oversee that all Company vehicles are safe for transportation, acquisitions, disposal and utilization.
- Continually focuses on achieving market profitability through effective management of all equipment and maintenance activities within the company, including cost control, employee development and high safety standards.
- Ensures safe and reliable assets are available to meet operational requirements.
- Conducts fleet evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met.
- Tracks the records, licenses, inspections warrantees and service agreements for the organization’s equipment and tools.
- Tracks equipment quality throughout the product’s lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed.
- Responsible for obtaining values and purchasing of new and used equipment.
- Plans, directs and monitors preventive maintenance and repairs program.
- Delegate work to be performed for repairs to Company vehicles.
- Travel to or facilitate relocating equipment and materials to and from project construction sites in a timely manner, by communicating with field personnel to coordinate delivery, maintenance and replacement vehicles for locations that are in need.
- Retain and maintain detailed maintenance records on all Company equipment and vehicles, including any incident reports.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, as well as state, local and federal laws, and regulations.
- 5 + years’ experience in equipment management with proven results of cost control.
- Practical knowledge of the function, operation, and maintenance of heavy trucks and construction equipment.
- Must be highly motivated, responsible and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others with a general understanding of directions and communication with others, as well as having knowledge of the job tasks and instructions.
- Good computer skills are required.
For additional information:
Stephen S. Stauffer