Asphalt Producer / Heavy Contractor seeks a Finance Shared Services Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of the shared services team accountable for providing transactional accounting services (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and fixed asset accounting).
- Promotes a culture of customer-centered service delivery and continuous improvement to ensure customer needs are met, including achievement of established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Independently organizes and oversees efforts and activities for the team; manages, coaches and mentors staff.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of all transaction cycles operated within the SSC and maintains backup responsibilities as assigned.
- Proactively identifies and implements policy, process and system improvements to increase overall efficiency and accuracy, while maintaining expected results.
- Ensures month-end close activities are completed on schedule and with accuracy.
- Prepares and analyzes treasury-related transactions.
- Produces timely and accurate reporting of key operational and financial metrics.
- Collaborates with functional partners across the business units to support financial reporting and analysis.
- Plays a key role in supporting the implementations of financial information systems.
- Leads various special projects, ad-hoc requests and business unit integrations as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Required)
- Minimum 4-5 Years’ Experience, Including a Combination of Public and Private Accounting (Preferred)
- CPA Certification (Preferred)
- Previous Shared Services Center Experience (Preferred)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with Viewpoint’s Vista ERP Software Preferred but Not Required
For additional information:
Stephen S. Stauffer