Leading Construction Materials / Heavy Highway Contractor seeks VP/GM to strategically lead all aspects of the Region operations (including, but not limited to safety, finance, bid work and equipment).
- Supervise Area Managers, Plant Managers, Estimators and Office Managers
- Supervise and provide oversight to the Asphalt Region daily operations through the Area Managers
- Manage all aspects of the business to deliver safety, performance and budget goals
- Work with Company President to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Manage Capex projects within the Region
- Build effective teams while supporting talent management and succession planning initiatives for the Region
- Participate in the annual Strategic Planning Process
- Further the Company’s goals and enhance its image by participating in external forums such as industry associations, public organizations and general public associations
- Ensure appropriate steps are taken to correct off-plan performance by reviewing and analyzing operating results versus established objectives
- Be visible in the sites, coaching, teaching and mentoring leaders
- Bachelor’s / University Degree
- 7 to 10 Years Work Experience
- 8+ Years of Increasing Responsibilities within Highway Construction Management or Similar
- DOT Highway Experience is Required
- Preferred Knowledge in HCSS Estimation Software and Viewpoint Accounting Systems